Friday, February 11, 2005

Wow!!

11 February 2005
21:06:00 o'clock GMT
Feeling Happy


I know it's been ages since I wrote, and a lot of things have happened to me.

Firstly, my new job was going well, and I loved every minute of it. I worked hard, played hard and got on with my colleagues. Christmas came and went in a flurry. New Year came and went, then on the 5th of January we were told that we were all redundant. Needless to say we were all shocked, but money talks, and a new company had bought us out. The next few weeks went by in a flurry of sales, angry customers, grippy customers and exhaustion at the end of my shift.

Secondly, I have been asked to help a fashion design student out with their end of course piece in London. I'm going down next week to see what I can do, and to help sort out which pieces I am going to knit up. I am really excited about doing this because I have applied to go to college and start a textile design course.

Thirdly, I have been helping my friend out today and feel very spoiled indeed. She has given me two black bags of fibre for spinning, plus a heap of craft magazines to go through for reference sources. I'm just itching to get going and sort it out.

No comments: