Sunday, May 16, 2004

Death of my uncle

16 May 2004
10:16:00 o'clock BST
Feeling Sad


I just found out this morning that one of my beloved uncles has died. He had a brain hemmorage and a heart attack yesterday and wasn't responding to stimuli, so we knew it would only be a matter of time. The sad thing is that he has never ailed anything in his life, it was my aunt and my cousin who've been ill. Both my aunt and cousin have cancer and undergoing treatment at the moment.

I've told my parents to let me know when the funeral is and I will fly over to Dublin to be with them for it.

It is now 7.30 pm and I have just booked my flight to Ireland. I leave at 10 am tomorrow morning and will return home on Wednesday. I know he died quickly, but my goodness they are sure getting him in the ground quickly too.

No comments: