Friday, May 14, 2004

Kids and viruses

14 May 2004
14:52:00 o'clock BST
Feeling Frustrated



Today started off well, but has slowly gone down hill since.

Work went well this morning, although the boss was an old misery. I found out later that is back was playing him up and he was in a lot of pain. If he would only tell us these things then we can help him. Silly old goat that he is.

I have just had to reinstall my virus scan program, and am now in the process of adding the 94 or so updates :-( I wish the kids would stay off my computer and use their own. I don't care if theirs gets infected with a hundred viruses, trojans etc. but I do care if it happens to me.

The christening dress is slowly starting to take shape, I have about and inch on the skirt finished and the pattern is starting to show through.I managed to ball up some more of the fine yarn last night, so I have at least one ball to keep me going over the next few nights. I only hope that my cousin likes it when it is finished. I'm going to amend the body, because I don't like the present design. I think I'll do it in plain stocking stitch with the sleeves matching the skirt.

No comments: