Thursday, April 21, 2005

Stash Increases Daily

21 April 2005
16:59:00 o'clock BST
Feeling Happy
Hearing Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams





I had a great afternoon yesterday. I went to my friends house and we chatted, read some books, and did a little knitting. After that we decided to go through her stash and give it a little sort out. As we were sorting things she kept throwing different yarns my way. I ended up with three bags full of different yarns. Most of it was pure wool, and there was the odd ball of glittery stuff in it. It all started because I wanted to make the monster slippers from Stitch and Bitch Nation and I didn't have the right yarn needed. I'm using a rose coloured lopi that is going to be perfect.
I still haven't taken any photos of my finished projects, but will do that tomorrow, I promise. Tonight it is Stitch and Bitch in Aberdeen so am going to go for a bit of girly stitching time.

No comments: