Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Nothing new in Ellon land

02 March 2005
19:53:00 o'clock GMT
Feeling Chillin'
Hearing Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah




Well I came back from London, but don't seem to have done a great deal since returning. I'm still waiting for yarn and the pattern to be sent to me, and the day of completion is getting closer. I don't how I'm expected to complete something when I haven't got the tools to do it.

I need some adult conversation, G is on night shift and the kids are at school all day, so life gets a little lonely. I did phone my friend today, and we had a nice long chat until her phone conked out. G can't understand how we can spend hours on the phone talking about everything and nothing. He's one of those boring buggers who only says about 6 things and then rings off. It's like getting blood out of a stone.

I'm hoping to go to anothe SnB meeting tomorrow night. We've had 3 in the past 5 weeks, pretty good going for us. I'm enjoying having knitting buddies around me, it feels good. I've managed to finish knitting G's sweater, now all I have to do is sew the thing together. I hate sewing knitted things together, it's a pain in the arse.

No comments: