Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Samples sent

I got a reply from my email and am to carry on doing exactly what I had started doing. The scans have gone down a trea, let's hope the actual samples work as well. I sent them off today, so they should arrive tomorrow or Thursday. I started the sleeve, and it looks good. That reminds me I have to print out some knitters graph paper to graph the decreases on the sleeve tops. I like the one that I have linked to because you can input your own specs and it will print it out for you.

I heard from an old friend today. We haven't been in touch for a long time. She has gone through a divorce and has other things going on in her life, so it was nice to hear from her. I wrote to her to tell her that my aunt was dying, but wasn't sure if I would get a reply. I did and it was nice.

The weather in Ellon has been miserable for the past few days. Last week we had lovely sunny days, but today it was cold and blah. I had to go to the shops and got soaked even though it wasn't raining. It was one of those typically Scottish days. It was a good day to sit and knit. My back aches from sitting for so long.

No comments: